For next lesson.
- Read “The Romans build towns” – on the second page you will find a plan of Silchester. Study it.
2. Watch the following 5 minute video.
3. Explore the following links
4. Write a paragraph in full English to answer the following question
What does the Silchester site tell us about Roman Britain ?
- You should then highlight your connectives yellow and your adjectives green.
Enrichment (you do not have to do this)
If your family like a walk, you could visit Silchester any time – a route is shown below.
If you take a digital photograph and stick it in your book I will give you a commendation.
If you like art – you may like to design your own mosaic – use this link.
Again I will give you a commendation if you stick it in your book.